Tank Tops AND Lingerie for Vika's Mesh Body 4

Hi there! Every since I found Vika's Mesh Body 4 I have not wanted to take it off! I love the way the body deforms and even though it's still going through the early improvements process, I find that it's excellent. Except... there's not a lot of clothing... for now! I have put together some tank tops AND lingerie that will be up in my SL Marketplace shop very shortly, but thought I would show off some pics!
Short tank in sheer

Long tank

Snapshot

Snapshot
Shown with Vika's Jean shorts, [F]oil Love Pin Necklace - Silver, *Alice Project* National Anthem II hair, Nuuna's makeup Freebie Stars (face), Ricielli - Easter Hunt Item 14 (black eyes 03 and 06 makeup), Lumae High Gloss Lips - Deadly, The Abyss Skin - Ama Garijus_Sunset Glow, The Collective Vamp True Mesh Teeth, [whatever] teeth 2.0 - Fangs, Lip Alpha No. 5.

Comments

JeTaime Love said…
Please help me learn how to wear and use vika iam on sl under Jetime

thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Something in the works!