Four different soft, shimmery pinks with three different styles to wear each color in. All 12 options in one Omega Hud for all of your Omega compatible nails. Check out MP: Bs - Omega Nails - Pink Ombres
For thos big girls that like being bigggg girls I've got 3 new items for the Vivendi A50 up on MP! xxl_nails on Marketplace! Stompers Sandals on Marketplace! Tati Cross Back Mini Dress on Marketplace!
Hi there! Every since I found Vika's Mesh Body 4 I have not wanted to take it off! I love the way the body deforms and even though it's still going through the early improvements process, I find that it's excellent. Except... there's not a lot of clothing... for now! I have put together some tank tops AND lingerie that will be up in my SL Marketplace shop very shortly, but thought I would show off some pics! Shown with Vika's Jean shorts, [F]oil Love Pin Necklace - Silver, *Alice Project* National Anthem II hair, Nuuna's makeup Freebie Stars (face), Ricielli - Easter Hunt Item 14 (black eyes 03 and 06 makeup), Lumae High Gloss Lips - Deadly, The Abyss Skin - Ama Garijus_Sunset Glow, The Collective Vamp True Mesh Teeth, [whatever] teeth 2.0 - Fangs, Lip Alpha No. 5.
Comments